Monday, July 12, 2010

Background Info

So basically, I had just started to get into modeling when all of a sudden my life got really chaotic. I ended up gaining about 15 pounds because of my anxiety, stress, and incessant over-eating.
Not only did this ruin my chances of modeling, but it destroyed any confidence I may have had in myself or my body.

But now I'm ready for all of that to change.
Although my main goal for this blog is to start modeling again, my ultimate goal is to simply be more comfortable and confident with my body.
I'd like to lose about 20 pounds and tone up my whole body, all while becoming much, much healthier.

For this blog, I will be posting weekly updates, including progress so far and goals for the following week. I might also include some pictures, to document progress.

I will post up my beginning stats and measurements tomorrow.

As for the rest of my life, I'm currently a 3rd year Business/Marketing student, I co-own a vintage clothing store, I'm a part-time receptionist at a dental office, and I work part-time in a retail store. I also do some other side jobs, like photographing weddings and watching dogs. I basically take any opportunity I can get to make money, because I will be moving into an apartment in the beginning of August.

No comments:

Post a Comment