Sunday, July 18, 2010

So far

The clean-eating thing is actually quite enjoyable. Yes, it does require a little bit more cooking and preparation, but I think it's totally worth it. I feel better about myself and my health by doing this.
That being said, it's been off and on the past few days. Hopefully I can get to a point where I'm just eating clean all the time.

Here's an example of what I might eat during a clean-eating day:

Breakfast: 1 serving of 5-grain hot cereal with milled flaxseed, cinnamon, walnuts, strawberries and blueberries

Snack: Almonds

Lunch: 2 pieces of 7 Sprouted Grain toast, an apple, and some all natural peanut butter

Snack: Carrots and cucumber with probiotic hummus

Dinner: Homemade soup comprised of mushrooms, broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, cannellini beans, and spices, and some bread/toast on the side

So yeah. It's not so bad so far!

I will admit, however, that I have not begun any cardio :/
I'm always full of excuses.
I'm not working at all this coming week until (maybe) Thursday, so I plan on getting started with that tomorrow.
Hopefully waking up early and going for a run, or heading over to the Y at some point.
We'll see, but I definitely have to start doing something.
I'm sure my next weigh-in update will be frightfully similar to the last one.
Time to get moving, literally!

No comments:

Post a Comment